Friday, June 12, 2009

It begins!

I feel a lot of similarities between now and (almost) 2 years ago. I'm starting 3rd year now...I was starting 1st year then. I'd much rather be where I am now, mind you.

We got the emails just a day or two ago that we are now officially considered MS3s. We, the class of 2011. It is a seemingly small matter, but to me it means a whole lot.

Later today (it is 1AM), I have a sort of survival skills workshop at school for getting transitioned into 3rd year. Skills like writing "SOAP" notes, presenting patients, and integrating into the teaching-hospital hierarchy. It shall be awesome.

In other news. I'm upgrading my computer tomorrow...by tomorrow at this time, I should have 1.5 TB more hard-drive space, and a vastly superior video card! For now...more cleaning as I just moved back to my place.

No comments: